[vtkusers] xml and texture

Pierre Drap Pierre.Drap at esil.univmed.fr
Wed Apr 23 01:59:48 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I'm new in this VTK community and I want to try first to generate vtk file
 in order to use open source software for visualization.
In a second time I want to use VTK in java as a specific render tool for
our photogrammetric software.

I have two questions:
  - where can I found a complete description of XML vtk format with
clear and small examples ?
  - how can I specify in a vtk file (legacy or XML) to use a specific
image (with an URL on a jpeg file for example) to texture a polygon ?

Thanks a lot for your answer even if I know questions from a new user
are always a bit boring ...  :)

Pierre

Pierre Drap                                             LSIS
                                               umr CNRS 6168
   Laboratoire des Sciences de l'Information et des Systèmes
                                                        ESIL
                      Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieur de Luminy
                                                    Case 925
                                       163, avenue de Luminy
Tel : 33 4 91 82 85 20                       13288 MARSEILLE
Fax : 33 4 91 82 85 19                       Cedex 09 France
Pierre.Drap at esil.univmed.fr             http://www.lsis.org/
http://www.arpenteur.net