[vtkusers] The java and TCL wrappers

Liam K quantum.leaf at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 22 05:07:27 EDT 2008

My LD_LIBRARY_PATH is unset. I use netbeans so i put
-Djava.library.path=/usr/local/VTK/bin:. -classpath
/usr/local/VTK/bin/vtk.jar:. in the project properties VM Options and all
the examples compile and run.

from command line use:

javac -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/VTK/bin:. -classpath
/usr/local/VTK/bin/vtk.jar:. Cone.java