[vtkusers] need help on vtkImageFFT please

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Tue Apr 15 20:15:23 EDT 2008

Stefan,

In any case, the dimensionality *should* be set to 2 regardless of
other settings.

What is the output you get? In MATLAB, I get the following result (all
real values) for your input:

9 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0

This isn't a surprising result as your test image has a constant value
across all pixels.

Also, make sure you are resetting your variable 'id' to 0 before
entering the loop that prints out the results.

Cory

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~cquammen