[vtkusers] gtkglext is unnecessary for GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindowInteractor

z.pekar at gmail.com z.pekar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:38:34 EDT 2008

strange thing... how can it be?
I also use gtk and vtk with c/c++ and have experienced some problems
with window resizing under windows (linux works well) - the
DrawingArea jumps out of its borders(see attachment; did you see smth.
like that in your programs?)
I thought(but I'm not sure anymore) it were caused by gtkglext - so if
we can remove it would be cool...

zeev