[vtkusers] translate, scaling, and rotate stl files

vektor ve vektorspy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 16:21:56 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I want to visualize some object that using stl format.
when I use vtkBoxWidget, It works fine, but the object
will transform when we drag our mouse on the window.
The object will translate, scale, and rotate
automatically when we drag our mouse on the object.

My problem is :
How to made some function like that, but working
manually. this is mean that if I want to translate it,
i just write my new coordinat for the object, and if I
want    to scale the object, I just write the object
ratio for the object. If I use vtkTransform directly,
The object will be moved into the other coordinat,
cause if we use scale directly, all the object's
coordinat will be scaled.So I must move it manually to
adjust the main place of the object. How to made it
automatically ???

please help me, cause this is for my final
project.....

regard,