[vtkusers] vtkpicker can't identify which actor it picks

Frederic DANESI frederic.danesi at dinccs.com
Fri Apr 11 05:10:55 EDT 2008

I guess that it should be helpful to read a bigger piece of your code ...
I use the same method as you and everything works fine for me ...

When did you call your picking code ? In a callback related to a mouse click
event ?
Did you use this in a vtkCanvas ? Where did you call picker.PickProp(x,
renWin.GetSize()[1] - y , ren) ?
Is there a result ?

Fred.