[vtkusers] Methods missing in VTK with Java wrapping

flory florysf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 06:48:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

    I am using VTK with Java wrapping on Mac OS. I want to use the
FindClosestPoint() method from the vtkCelLocator class in order to compute
the distance from a point to a surface. The problem is that this method is
not available in my Java VTK.I had no problems at compilation but I can't
use several methods(for example also EvaluatePosition() from vtkCell). Does
anyone know which is the problem?Is there a way to use these methods also
with the Java wrapping?
Thanks!
            Flori