[vtkusers] How to reverse the vtkActor2D?

Mark Jefferson mark.jefferson at qq.com
Tue Apr 8 05:42:43 EDT 2008

Hi,
   I implement the surface rendering for only one CT image. and I add it to vtkImageViewer2, but I find the surface rendering and the CT image are inverse. so I want to reverse the surface rendering in order that the surface rendering and CT image could be the same.
   who can tell me how to reverse the surface rendering?
   thank you.
   MJ

 PS. my surface rendering is implemented by vtkActor2D, and there is no function that could reverse the surface rendering in class vtkActor2D.