[vtkusers] Bugs in vtkImageData and vtkTiffWriter

Enkelejda Tafaj lejda at gmx.de
Mon Apr 7 13:10:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

last week I updated to the CVS VTK.

Today I noticed that the class vtkImageData (or some other filtering
base class) is buggy. When trying to filter tif-images data with the
vtkSimpleImageFilterExample (SimpleImageFilterExample creates a copy of
the input data) the result is wrong. The output images are flipped.

Any idea what is wrong?

Btw: the vtkTiffWriter.* still doesn't allow to write tif images. I used
the patch proposed some times ago (see below, but the best would be to
update the CVS files

RCS file: /cvsroot/VTK/VTK/IO/vtkTIFFWriter.cxx,v
retrieving revision 1.41
diff -r1.41 vtkTIFFWriter.cxx
124c124,125
<   TIFF* tif = TIFFClientOpen(this->GetFileName(), "w",
---
 >   //  TIFF* tif = TIFFClientOpen(this->GetFileName(), "w",
 >   TIFF* tif = TIFFClientOpen(this->InternalFileName, "w",

Thank you for you help.
Enkelejda