[vtkusers] ANNOUNCE: Kitware flickr page

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Wed Apr 2 14:34:08 EDT 2008

Hey, great idea. What about posting GUI's developed with KWWidgets?

Dean

Subject: [vtk-developers] ANNOUNCE: Kitware flickr page

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that we created a flickr account to share
images and screenshots related to our toolkits and applications:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kitware/
http://www.flickr.com/people/kitware/

We have already created a few sets and uploaded some pictures. If you would
like to contribute any images, please let us know. We also created groups
for VTK, ParaView and VolView. These groups are public and allow anybody
with a flickr account to add their pictures.
http://flickr.com/groups/vtk/
http://flickr.com/groups/paraview/
http://flickr.com/groups/volview/

For information on using groups, see