[vtkusers] Create a mesh from two polydata edges

arnaud marchadier amarchadier at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 10:22:28 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,
Is someone could help me to create a mesh between two edges of two surfaces. I have two polydata, and extract the two edges with vtkFeatureEdges, and i want to fill the big hole between the two polydata to make a closer surface. The two extracted edges are positionned as two parallels contours. The surface or mesh that i want to create seems to be a ribbon.
To make  test, i have created the mesh with another software, it is a simple mesh between the two contours, but i haven't found the method to do this with VTK.

It will be very nice if somebody could help me!
Thank you very much!

amarchadier at yahoo.fr