[vtkusers] I have some questions about VTK

shenyanwen shenyanwen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 05:05:05 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,
I am a student who is learning VTK, and I have some troubles with it.
first of all, I want to know the diffences between  The *Visualization
Toolkit An Object-Oriented Approach To 3D Graphics *and *The Visualization
Toolkit User's Guide . *I am doing some developmental job with VTK, so I
want to know which book may tell more about the mechanism of the VTK, and
which one may help me to know how to use it ,not only just understand it.

Thank you so much!