[vtkusers] Re: Draw and Color Polygons

Janny Dong janny.dong at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:18:51 EDT 2007

A little bit update... I just tried out vtkTriangleFilter. It almost worked
except warning messages:

Warning: In \VTK-503\vtk-5.0.3\Filtering\vtkPolygon.cxx, line 613
vtkPolygon (01929088): Degenerate polygon encountered during triangulation

I used vtkCleanPolyData before the filter, but I still got the message. I'm
not sure how to deal with the bad triangles yet... The map I got is
attached. It looks better except the holes within the polygons.

Could someone share some experience?

Thanks!
Janny