[vtkusers] Python25 debug library

Xiaoxu Wang xiwang at dragon.rutgers.edu
Sun Sep 30 10:47:49 EDT 2007

Dear VTK users,

    I am trying to compile a debug version of VTK that can be used with Python2.5. Project VtkCommonPython keeps asking for the library python25_d.lib. I set "PYTHON_DEBUG_LIBRARY" as the release version library python25.lib and the project property in .NET shows that it only requires python25.lib in that project. When the VTK is compiled, the error "python25_d.lib cannot be found" keeps poping up. Any idea where this "python25_d.lib" is set by Cmake?

Thanks a lot,
Xiaoxu