[vtkusers] vtkgtkrenderwindowinteractor gtk+ widget error in friend functions

Godofredo godofredoiii at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:30:06 EDT 2007

Hi. I'm under linux using kdevelop and I'm trying to use the
vtkgtkrenderwindowinteractor class. I've added the .cxx and .h files to my
project but when I try to compile it reports errors in the friend functions
used in the vtkgtkrenderwindowinteractor.cxx which are declared as friend
functions in the vtkgtkrenderwindowinteractor.h header file. The compiler
says they are not declared in that context. I've got not much knowledge in
c++ (I'm trying to read and learn). Could someone please give me any advice?
many thanks.