[vtkusers] how to fix the scale of the display?

jim yu long353 at msn.com
Mon Sep 24 19:32:55 EDT 2007

hi, guys

i don't know if the title describe my problem properly. any modification will be appreciated.

i want to display a series of point cloud, which should show the increasing process of the point cloud. the first one contains the least point cloud. each point cloud in the series add some new points base-on the previous one.

here comes my problem. when there are less points, the point cloud display in the whole windows, which looks much more sparse. when there are more points, the point cloud display in the whole windows, which looks more intensive.

how can i make the scale constant? how can i make the scale of the small point cloud as same as the lager one?

many thanks