[vtkusers] Extract information from vtkStructuredPointsReader

Dzung Manh Chu cmdungbk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 11:03:47 EDT 2007

Hello all.

I'm trying to visualize the dataset of a tornado which is given in the format of a STRUCTURED_POINTS dataset. I can make streamlines as long as I know their starting points. I want to locate the starting points at the bottom of the tornado so that I can capture the whole shape of the tornado. However I'm struggling with determining the dimensions of the dataset. Has anyone got experience with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Dzung.