[vtkusers]ask how to install VTK+MFC

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 08:47:15 EDT 2007

Well the MFC libraries come with your visual studio installation. You
just have to download VTK and build it. There's an example of using
VTK in an MFC based project in the VTK download.

    VTK\Examples\GUI\Win32\vtkMFC

I also have a few pre-made examples at this site too, like:

    http://devsample.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=1

Mark