[vtkusers] no image in X-Win32 ??

Hendrik Belitz hbelitz at darkon.info
Thu Sep 20 02:35:33 EDT 2007

Hi Jack,

have you tried to run glxinfo inside your ssh? If not, try it and post its output here. Maybe the problem is located on the client side...

Regards
 Hendrik

Jack W <ji_wi at yahoo.com> hat am 20. September 2007 um 03:43 geschrieben:

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers  [ http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48255/*http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2NTQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&amp;sid=396545433 ]from someone who knows.

Catch up on fall's hot new shows [ http://us.rd.yahoo.com/tv/mail/tagline/falltv/evt=47093/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658%20 ] on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

email: hbelitz at computer.org or hbelitz at ieee.org