[vtkusers] Hi

Jauqui cjauqui at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:48:11 EDT 2007

   Hi,
  I'm a new user in VTK and I've get some troubles installing it. The errors are this:
    En el fichero incluído de /home/cjauqui/Programas/Vtk/Rendering/vtkGraphicsFactory.cxx:57:
    /home/cjauqui/Programas/Vtk/Rendering/vtkXRenderWindowInteractor.h:37:74: X11/StringDefs.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
    /home/cjauqui/Programas/Vtk/Rendering/vtkXRenderWindowInteractor.h:38:73: X11/Intrinsic.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
    In file included from /home/cjauqui/Programas/Vtk/Rendering/vtkGraphicsFactory.cxx:57:
    /home/cjauqui/Programas/Vtk/Rendering/vtkXRenderWindowInteractor.h:44: error: variable o campo `vtkXRenderWindowInteractorCallback' declarado void
 Sorry because it's at Spanish but basically it tells that it don't finds the files StringDefs.h and Intrinsic.h. Can someone tell me where do I get this files? Thanks,
 Carlos Jauquicoa