[vtkusers] help on setting colors or intensities over a surface

yadin Bocuma Rivas conra2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:17:11 EDT 2007

hi!
i have this program ploting me the surface i need ..through given xyz points
now i want that points that are at the same distance from the origen be at the same color
something like the position of the point is like it intensity color....
in my program what suposed to show the intensity is temperature by i got the same red colorfor all points
can you please help me

Correo Yahoo!