[vtkusers] Array.cxx example

Patrick Birch lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:51:05 EDT 2007

Hi again!

Okay I solved my problem - FYI I simply disabled the video hardware acceleration of my graphics adapter (ATI 9200) and the example now works.

Thanks!

-PB

From: lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 00:58:00 +0000
Subject: [vtkusers] Array.cxx example

Hi VTK experts!

I'm running the Array.cxx example found on: http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/4.2/html/c2_vtk_e_3.html#c2_vtk_e_vtkPolyData

I am using Visual Studio 6.0 (old - yes I know..).

Everything compiles and links just fine. When I execute however, I receive an unhandled exception after "iren->Start". This is the error:

First-chance exception in Array.exe (ATIOGLX1.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation.

Has anyone run this example already?

Thanks for your help!!

Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!