[vtkusers] Removing Scalars from vtkPolyData

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 10:06:35 EDT 2007

Is there a way to remove some scalars from a vtkPolyData object? The
reason I ask is that I have a pipeline where I start with a
vtkImageData that has 3 sets of Scalars. From that vtkImageData I do
some processing and end up with a vtkPolyData mesh with all the
scalars that were in the original vtkImageData. I only really need
one of those 3 Scalars. So is there a way to remove the scalars from
the vtkPolyData or not pass through certain scalars?

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com