[vtkusers] interpolation by vtk

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:19:37 EDT 2007

Hi Yaya,

The VERTEX cell type cannot be interpolated.  In order to
use vtkProbeFilter on a collection of scattered data points,
you need a space-filling cell type like VTK_TETRA or
VTK_HEXAHEDRON.

Before applying vtkProbeFilter, try to triangulate the data
with vtkDelaunay3D and see if that provides useful results.

 - David