[vtkusers] Re: help on vtkDicomImage Reader and python

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:13:13 EDT 2007

Hi Raffaele,

  For this kind of question, may I suggest you get a book about python.

  When you are not sure what an object in python support simply type:

>> dir(reader)
>> dir(reader.GetOutput())

You'll see that offset,slope... are DICOM property thus belong to the
reader. While reader.GetOutput() is of type vtkImageData and has no
such properties.

  Please next time send your questions to the vtkusers ml.

HTH
-Mathieu

--
Mathieu