[vtkusers] Re: VTK help for MIP

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Wed Sep 12 08:19:56 EDT 2007

First off, feel free to send me e-mails directly, but please include the
VTK users list in your e-mail if you want to talk about VTK.

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 11:48 +0000, Saket Kulkarni wrote:
> I read your posts on kitware VTK userlists and would be glad if you
> could help me out in MIP implementation I am doing.

Which e-mail,
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2006-May/085312.html ?

> I have converted a set of 80 DICOM images into a .vtk file and trying
> to generate a MIP view from that datset. I tried using the volMIP.tcl
> logic, in my C++ code using .NET 2003 compiler.

I don't know the file you're talking about. Can you give more details
about what you want to do?

> Kindly let me know the right way to approach the same.

I'm attaching the source that I use to do MIP renderings.