RES: [vtkusers] VTK & Windows Vista

Luis Alberto Pereira l.a.pereira at uol.com.br
Sat Sep 1 19:52:02 EDT 2007

Michael, thanks for return my help request.

I believe the problem do not have any relationship with graphics driver. I
justify my opinion:

I have a application on TCL running ok called vtkGUI
(http://vtkgui.cineca.it/)  and I´m using a HP notebook with a mobile Intel
945GM Express chipset Family that support OpenGL:

  _____