[vtkusers] VTK suitability

Dave C davemania24 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 08:11:48 EDT 2007

Hi

I am currently looking for a 3d visualization/rendering library to do my visualisation in java. I am currently primarily involved with modeling geometries using bezier/bspline curves and surfaces and visualising the geometries and having some user interactions (selecting geometric objects such as curves, vertexs etc for now). Is this something easy to achieve in VTK ? I read somewhere I need to interface Bezier / BSpline basis function to VTK to create the geometries, can interfacing be done in Java or do I need to do it in C++ ?

Thanks, David

http://mail.yahoo.com