[vtkusers] Maximum and minimum intensity blend in

Michael Knopke Michael.Knopke at gmx.de
Thu Oct 25 11:42:22 EDT 2007

Hi Shashwatch,

Seems like work on the 3D texture mapper has been stopped, at least no one
is interested in MIP blending, don't know why.

As I wrote, this file was only meant as an example, because I used it for
other stuff too (testing). Also, there was a change in how OpenGL Extensions
are called now, so I needed to tweak mine as well.

By the way, if you compare hardware MIP and Raycast MIP you'll see  a
difference in intensity, which is a general problem of this mapper, not only
for MIP. (just compare normal VRT, you'll see the same intensity problem)

Regards,

Michael