[vtkusers] [VTK 5.0.3, CMake 2.4 P7, Parallels 3.0 emul. XP Pro 2002 SP2, cl cmplr furnished w/ MSVC++ XprssEd. 8.0] missing user32.lib

David.Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 24 02:00:55 EDT 2007

No, I hadn't even done Step 3, actually, 'cause when earlier I tried the
link, it was reported as broken (I was going to reply to this effect,
but I lost my connection, lost my draft, found the SDK otherwise, and
thought that would be sufficient) but, inexplicably, now it works (the
link that is) from both emails, so I'll go ahead and follow its
instructions and see where that gets me.

DG