[vtkusers] [VTK 5.0.3, CMake 2.4 P7, Parallels 3.0 emul. XP Pro 2002 SP2, cl cmplr furnished w/ MSVC++ XprssEd. 8.0] missing user32.lib

David.Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 24 01:09:11 EDT 2007

OK, I installed the Platform SDK, and verified that it has user32.lib
(in three different places, actually: "Microsoft Platform SDK for
Windows Server 2003 R2\Lib", "Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server
2003 R2\Lib\AMD64", and "Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003
R2\Lib\IA64").  I tried CMake again, same complaint, cannot open
user32.lib.  I tried adding /LIBPATH:"Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows
Server 2003 R2\Lib" (since I don't have an AMD chip nor, I'm pretty
sure, a 64bit chip) to CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS,
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS, and just for good measure ('cause I'm trying
to build a static, not a dynamic library) to CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS,
same complaint cannot open user32.lib.

DG