[vtkusers] Application crashes with large imagedata

Marcelo Amati marcelo.amati at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:25:03 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me because I don`t know what to do anymore.

My application can`t process an imagedata of size 512x512x550. If I run the same pipeline with an imagedata of size 512x512x300 it works perfectly!

The pipeline is very simple: vtkImageReader -> vtkImageFlip -> Crash!

I`m using VTK 5.03, Python Wrapping compiled in VS7 and windows XP. The machine: AMD 2Ghz processor, 2GB of RAM and ATI Radeon of 128 MB.

Thanks,
Marcelo