[vtkusers] Generating 3D images from surfaces

Andreas Lintermann A.Lintermann at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 18 03:54:51 EDT 2007

Hi Vidyadhar,

have you ever used this class before? The description says the following:

vtkDataSetToImageFilter is an abstract filter class whose subclasses take as input any dataset and generate image data on output.

Unfortunately, there are no subclasses implemented. It seems as if this functionality is incomplete. Do you have any other suggestions?

Yours sincerly,

Andreas Lintermann

Am Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2007 05:55 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
> How about using vtkDataSetToImageFilter?
> Vidyadhar

Aerodynamisches Institut und Lehrstuhl fuer Stroemungslehre der RWTH
Aachen Institute of Aerodynamics and the Chair of Fluid Mechanics of RWTH
Aachen University

Andreas Lintermann
Tel:    (+49)-(0)241-80-95415
Fax:    (+49)-(0)241-80-92257