[vtkusers] Consultation about vtk cisg

dzldzldzl2004 dzldzldzl2004 at 163.com
Tue Oct 16 03:10:45 EDT 2007

Dear Mr.Hartkens,    I'm now doing some research on deformable registration.And I'm very interested in the vtk cisg toolkit and want to download the software package.    However,I can't open the web pagehttp://www.image-registration.com.    Would you please send the vtk cisg toolkit to me ? I woule also like some guidance about the toolkit.    I lookforward to hearing from you soon.                                                                                                   Yours  sincerely                                                                                             Duan Zhuolei
把爱心注入牛奶,共同凝聚这份力量
快来参加蒙牛免费赠奶爱心行动