[vtkusers] questions for overlay two volumes

Quan Xue qxue at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Oct 15 12:35:21 EDT 2007

Hi, VTKUsers:
      I am writing a program by vtk to put two 3D volumes (original
volume and segmented volume) together and see the results by controling
opacity. I have tried vtkImageBlend and vtkAssembly but both of them can
not work yet. To me, I think vtkImageBlend is a way but I am not sure.
      How to render two volumes at the same time?   Would you give me
some advices about this question? Are there other classes or examples in
VTK?
Quan