[vtkusers] Where do I get this class of VTK 5.1: vtkDijkstraGraphGeodesicPath?

Michael Kozel michael.kozel at web.de
Mon Oct 15 09:13:16 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,
I am building a VTK project in C++ with VTK 5.03 in Visual Studio 2005. I need something like in this new class:
vtkDijkstraGraphGeodesicPath.
It is about puttting a single trianglestrip surface from a PolyData-object in an object of this class and getting the shortest connection between 2 given vertex on the surface with the help of Dijkstra-algorithm. I wanted to implement something similar, but then I saw that this one already exists.
So where can I get it from?

Michael