[vtkusers] Problem/Bug with vtkProperty2D class

Sonca Teng ryteng at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:11:20 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am working with the vtkProperty2D class, and have discovered that the
public member functions in the documentation below:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.0/html/a01924.html

do not correspond to the header file at all. You can see the header file
here:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.0/html/a03443.html

I need to somehow set the color and pointsize for my application and am
unsure how to proceed. The header file does not contain any documentation on
how to use the fields of these functions. Can anyone give me any advice on
how to proceed?

Thanks!
Sonca Teng
MIRG