[vtkusers] VTK Designer 2 Beta now available

TNKiran tnkiran at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 8 06:17:58 EDT 2007

Hi All,

We have been working on VTK Designer 2 for the past 10 months and we
are
now happy to announce the availability of VTK Designer 2 Betas (for
Windows). VTK Designer 2 is developed using Qt 4 and works with VTK 5. Please visit http://www.vcreatelogic.com/oss/vtkdesigner
download the latest beta from our website. (The source code for GCF [Generic Component Framework] is provided with the installer. We will be uploading the complete source code of VTK Designer 2 and making a release by the end of this month).

You can directly download
the beta installer from:
http://vcreatelogic.com/oss/vtkdesigner/download/VTK_Designer_2.0_Beta_Build_609.exe.

With VTK Designer 2 you can

Create and configure VTK pipelines graphically.Script pipelines to suit your tasksMix and match VTK and non-VTK classesand more...
You can visit http://www.vcreatelogic.com/vtkdesigner to view some
introductory flash videos on VTK Designer 2.

Best Regards,

Kiran

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php