[vtkusers]ask how to read DICOM(again)

m26404030 at john.petra.ac.id m26404030 at john.petra.ac.id
Sat Oct 6 13:08:34 EDT 2007

thanx for ur answer again, but i am not allowed to use many libraries in my
project..i think i must use VTK only for the helping library.

anyone can show me how to get the data such as patient age manually by reading
the .dcm files in C++?

FILE *myfile=fopen("image.dcm","r+b");
..
..
..

i dont understand the data structure of .dcm files..
i have read several references but i still dont understand it. maybe someone can
give me the example code in C++ how to do it..

i need it very much..

thanx a lot..

Best regards..