[vtkusers] Rotate an image+setting extent

Godofredo godofredoiii at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:01:05 EDT 2007

Hi. I'm trying to do a simple rotation on a image with vtkImageReslice
filter. What I'm not able to figure out is how to set output extent so that
it fits with the rotated image. Now I have a rotated image but it extent is
parallel to the global axis son there are regions in the corners with white
backgroun on them.
 As the Reslice SetOutputExtent method only accepts 6 values as inpunt, is
it posible to have a rotated extent for an image? that is, an extent not
paralel to the global axis.
Hope I've explained myself.
Many thanks in advance.