[vtkusers] vtkBMPWriter

samo sandra.moritz at gmx.de
Fri Oct 5 04:16:08 EDT 2007

Hello people

I need your help regarding vtkBMPWriter. I would like to save a stack of
Images (CT-Data) as BMP-files. What I get is a stack of BMP-files with
nothing in it. Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? Please help, I
couldn't find any answer in the books or in the documentation.

Here is my code:
vtkImageData* blendedVolume = vtkImageData::New();
vtkBMPWriter* bmpWriter = vtkBMPWriter::New();
		bmpWriter->SetFilePrefix("filename");
		bmpWriter->SetFilePattern("%s%d.bmp");
		bmpWriter->SetInput(blendedVolume);
		bmpWriter->SetFileDimensionality(2);