[vtkusers] Bug in depth ordering whilst rendering

Peter Clifton pcjc2 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 03:08:32 EST 2007

Do any developers hang out here?

I appreciate that having no reply to a question (in what is arguably a
short time so far), can indicate many things..

* Question asked in wrong place
* Question missing information
* Question containing too much information

If anyone is familiar with the rendering code, perhaps they will be able
to point me in the right direction.

I doubt this is a VTK bug in the strictest sense (as MESA software
rendering seemed to "fix" it), but without knowing what underlying cause
is, or having a simple gl / glut test case, reporting a MESA bug isn't
yet going to get much attention either.

Best wishes,

Peter C.

--