[vtkusers] VTK, Java and Matlab again

"Mönch, Tobias" Tobias.Moench at med.ovgu.de
Thu Nov 22 03:11:44 EST 2007

Hi Dominik,

Thanks for your answer. Pressing 'q' results in the same for me. I found out that the "crash" depends on the vtkRenderWindowInteractor. Without I can close the window normally. Currently create an additional matlab figure with a close button finalizing the vtkRenderWindow. But this is just some workaround and no real solution to the problem.

Tobias