[vtkusers] How best to programmatically write VTK XML files

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Wed Nov 21 20:52:16 EST 2007

Hi -

I'm a VTK newbie using VTK to inspect geometry produced by my custom
application (note: I'm not using the VTK API or writing a VTK
application, I'm just using VTK for "visual debugging"). I've already
written a legacy VTK writer but now I'm interested in VTK's XML formats
especially the PVD and VTU formats. I'd like to know if there are any
tools for programmatically writing such XML files.

Thanks,

- Olumide