[vtkusers] Compilation on Mac OSX - Intel - Cocoa - Error: invalid conversion from 'GLint*' to 'long int*'

Kenneth Sloan kennethrsloan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:31:52 EST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007, at 12:05 PM, Sean McBride wrote:

> In both cases, I recommend the CVS versions, there have been many Mac-
> related fixes since the last official releases.

Is there an estimate on the next "official" release?  I'm also
interested in VTK/Java/mac - but my level of urgency has about a
yearly cycle (and, right now, the urgency level is low).  When the
next release appears, I'll probably want to put in some time having
another go at it (the last effort failed miserably) - and it would be
nice to schedule that.

In my environment, I'd like to have VTK/C++/Java on Mac + linux +
WinDoze, all working more-or-less the same (with some hope of porting
code from one platform to the other).

--.
Kenneth Sloan
KennethRSloan at gmail.com
Computer and Information Sciences                        +1-205-934-2213
University of Alabama at Birmingham              FAX +1-205-934-5473
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170                http://KennethRSloan.com/