[vtkusers] Auto color mapper to volume reconstruction

rafael possani gentefinabr at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:24:23 EST 2007

Good afternoon vtk users,
     I have a doubt, well, I have been using the class vtkfixedpointvolumeraycastmapper, to that I need vtkColorTransferFunction to mapper my scalars with AddHSVPoint(), well can I make it automatically like vtkloopuktable, where I just need put the range?
     Thanks in advanced for all the replies, bye bye.