[vtkusers] problem displaying 2D image(the image looks darker)

m26404030 at john.petra.ac.id m26404030 at john.petra.ac.id
Sun Nov 11 13:40:52 EST 2007

thanx for the reply..
yeah, i know that there is a function in which we can specify
window/level value in vtkImageViewer.
but, in my application i use the classes (vtkRenderWindow,
vtkRenderer, vtkRenderWindowInteractor,vtkImageMapper, vtkActor2D) not
only for displaying 2D image. so, i want to do all of the job with
those classes.. =p
can i specify the window/level value in another way??(not using
vtkImageViewer)

thanx a lot..