[vtkusers] Parameters for Interactor or Camera

milentie at arcor.de milentie at arcor.de
Sat Nov 10 18:24:19 EST 2007

Hi VTK,

Im new in VTK so I have one Question. I have class in C++ that is reading data out of one sensor. This sensor is giving me the Rotation and Translation( Tx, Ty, Tz, alpha, beta and gamma) Now I want to pass this parameter to VTK to the Interactor or the Camera ( I dont now what is better) so that I can simulate fly through objects.
That mean I have one class that is giving me every second data for R,T and another class that is visualizing an 3D object and camera with interector, and the R, T has to be passed the the VTK

Can you tell me how to do this, because the events are not like mouse event or key pressed event like in the examples.

Thanks a lot,
Dime Vitanovski

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT FÜR ALLE NEUEINSTEIGER
Jetzt bei Arcor: günstig und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket
für clevere Doppel-Sparer, nur  29,95 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2