[vtkusers] Linker error unresolved external in C++ Builder 6.0

Walter Cabrera walter at eresmas.net
Tue Nov 6 07:06:06 EST 2007

Hi.
My environment is the compiler C++ Builder 6.0.  I am trying to execute the
example of the VTK User’s Guide (page 54). Using the VTKBMPReader class in
the instruction

VTKBMPReader* bmpreader=VTKBMPReader::New(); I get the error

            Linker error unresolved external “VTKBMPReader::New()”
referenced from unit3.obj

            I suppose that this error is related with the cmake
configuration I use. Can someone help me and give a hint?

            Thanks