[vtkusers] Brain Visualization project

Joshua Pena joshua_pena at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 21:45:48 EDT 2007

Hi, I am a VTK noobie and am just starting to mess around with it.
Anyway, i am tasked with making a brain visualization project in my
graphics course and i am wondering if anyone has any tips. Preferably, i
would like to make a program thats displays a 3D example of a human
brain and allows the user to zoom in, zoom out, and rotate around it. My
professor told me to draw this brain i could use some data sets, that i
think are in VTK, im not sure.

Any tips would be helpful, thanks in advance.

Josh